Best MBA programs in Beijing 2024 - 北京 
Warning: Undefined variable $state_name_array in /home/choisirsc/mbatoday/v5/search.php on line 249

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/choisirsc/mbatoday/v5/search.php on line 249


51 MBA programs in Beijing (北京)

Sorted by popularity

Find out which MBA in Beijing is right for your career. Check the schools' profiles for information on MBA courses including study options, tuition, costs, duration and admission requirements. Find programs that follow the international accreditation standards of AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS.


Cornell University - Johnson College of Business

  • Cornell-Tsinghua MBA/FMBA
    75% of the program will be delivered in China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen). The remaining 25% of the program will be delivered in New York City and/or Ithaca, NY.

     A dual degree program offered by Johnson at Cornell University and Tsinghua University's PBC School of Finance. Approximatively 75% of the program will be delivered in China in Beijing with some classes in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The remaining approximate 25% of the program will be delivered in Ithaca, NY and/or New York City.


HEC Paris

  • Executive MBA
    Beijing, Doha, Jouy-en-Josas, Paris, Shanghai

     The program offers 6 flexible schedule options:
    Four residential tracks:
    Paris Modular: Bilingual French/English
    Paris English Modular: English
    China Modular: English with simultaneous translation into Mandarin
    HEC Paris in Qatar EMBA: English
    Two non residential tracks
    Paris One-Day-a-Week: Bilingual French/English
    Paris End-of-Week: Bilingual French/English


IMD Business School

  • IMD-CKGSB Dual Executive MBA
    Online. Modules in Johannesburg, London, Lausanne, Beijing, Shanghai

     Program delivered in partnership with Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business. Students recive an MBA degree from CKGSB and an MBA degree from IMD.


INSEAD

  • Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA
    Beijing (6 weeks), Singapore (3 weeks), Fontainebleau (2 weeks), Abu Dhabi (1 week)

     Program offered in partnership with the Tsinghua University School of Economics & Management (SEM). Students receive two degrees from Tsinghua and INSEAD.


Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management

  • Guanghua-Kellogg Executive MBA
    Beijing; Xi'an; Shanghai; Evanston, Illinois

Renmin University of China - School of Business (中国人民大学商学院)

  • Executive MBA
    Beijing
  • International MBA
    Beijing
  • MBA
    Beijing

UNC Kenan-Flager - The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Kenan-Flagler Business School

  • UNC-Tsinghua MBA/Master of Engineering Management
    Beijing, two week residencies at UNC Kenan-Flagler in Chapel Hill

     Classes are taught in Chinese and English with simultaneous translation. Upon completion, students earn a master of engineering management (MEM) from Tsinghua and an MBA from UNC.



Vlerick Business School

  • MBA in China (BiMBA)
    Beijing

     Program jointly run by Peking University and Vlerick Business School.


Beijing Institute of Technology - School of Management and Economics (北京理工大学管理与经济学院)

  • Full-time MBA
    Beijing
  • Part-time MBA
    Beijing
  • Executive MBA
    Beijing
  • 双学位项目
    Beijing

     

    • 北京理工大学授予工商管理硕士学位
    • 美国夏威夷大学商学院通过AACSB国际认证
    • 夏威夷大学授予工商管理硕士学位
    • 在北京理工大学学习一学年
    • 在美国夏威夷大学学习八个月
    • 在美学习期间,组织安排1至2个月的海外企业实习与参访等活动


Central University of Finance and Economics - CUFE (中央财经大学)

  • Full-time MBA
    Beijing
  • Part-time MBA
    Beijing

Ecole des Ponts Business School

  • Executive MBA in Aeronautics & Aviation Management
    Beijing

     Program jointly offered by Tsinghua University's School of Economics and Management (Tsinghua SEM), École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC), and École des Ponts Business School - as well as one leading industry partner - Airbus


Guanghua School of Management - Peking University (北大光华管理学院)

  • International MBA
    Beijing
  • Guanghua-Kellogg Executive MBA
    Courses in Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chicago
  • 综合MBA
    Beijing
  • 全日制MBA
    Beijing

     中文授课,学制两年,第一年脱产学习,第二年模块学习。

  • 在职MBA
    Beijing, Shenzhen

     中文授课,学制两年,模块学习。

  • Double MBA Degree Programs
    China & Overseas

     International MBA students can apply for a second MBA degree at partners institutions: McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin; Foster School of Business at the University of Washington; Schulich School of Business at York University; ESSEC Business School; WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management; ESADE Business School, Ramon Llull University; National University of Singapore; Seoul National University; Yonsei University; Hitotsubashi University.

  • 金融EMBA
    Beijing
  • 创新创业EMBA
    Beijing

Seton Hall University - Stillman School of Business

  • 中国工商管理硕士课程 (China MBA Program)
    Beijing, Shanghai

Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management - Tsinghua SEM (清华大学经济管理学院)

  • Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA
    Beijing (6 weeks), Singapore (3 weeks), Fontainebleau (2 weeks), Abu Dhabi (1 week)

     Program offered in partnership with INSEAD. Students receive two degrees from Tsinghua and INSEAD.

  • Tsinghua-MIT Global MBA
    Beijing
  • Tsinghua Part-Time MBA
    Beijing

     Classes meet one night and a full day on the weekend per week.