Find out which MBA in Germany is right for your career. Check the schools' profiles for information on MBA courses including study options, tuition, costs, duration and admission requirements. Find programs that follow the international accreditation standards of AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS.
Filter programs by:
Upon completion, students will receive a MBA degree from Pforzheim University as well as a MBA from the University of Wyoming.
60% of content will be taught in German. The remaining 40% is taught in English.
Courses in finance and marketing are taught entirely in English.
Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Sales & Service Engineering (MBA)