Are you a student or an alumnus/alumna? Help MBA aspirants choose their programs!
classes take place on Friday afternoons / evenings (3pm – 7pm) and Saturday mornings (9am – 1pm).
Courses are taught in English.
- A primary degree from a recognised university in any discipline or an equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post graduate work experience including at least 3 years in a managerial or professional capacity
- At least one written references attesting to the ability of the candidate to undertake the programme
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview with programme management
- A minimum of 7.0 on IELTS for those of whom English is not their first language
- Non-EU applicants must have documentary proof of Irish residency or an Irish work permit to be eligible to apply (it is the responsibility of the candidate to maintain such eligibility across the life cycle of the programme)
- Interview with representatives of the programme committee will form a part of the selection process
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Copy of your reference
- Official IELTS transcript (if required)
- Documentary proof of Irish residency (if required)